Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Give me all the stims!

I just got the call that we can go ahead and start stims tonight!


FINALLY!

Bright and early at 6:50am this morning I had my baseline ultrasound and blood work done. The ultrasound tech counted 11 follicles on the right and 16 on the left. Let's hope they stick around and grow! I know there can be a big fall off between the different stages, but to know I have a lot to start gives me hope. I have my next scan and blood work on Friday. I'm excited to see how they grow! I think I'm going to try doing the shots in my thigh tonight. My stomach is feeling a bit tender from the Lupron.

I hope these next few weeks go by fast 1. because I'm impatient and just want to be through the TWW already and 2. my drive to my RE's office is at least 30 minutes there and then 30-40 minutes back in the other direction to work. At least my appointments are so early I am still to work before rush hour traffic really kicks in. My 15 minute drive is now is at least quadrupled, sometimes more if I do hit traffic. And I HATE traffic.

But I will sit in all the traffic ever if it gets me knocked up :)



No comments:

Post a Comment