Saturday, August 13, 2016

Stims Day 12 Update

Early morning scan and blood work this morning to check progess. I have a 20, 17, 17, 14, 11, and two smaller follies on the left and 17, 17, 16, 13, 11, 10, and two smaller on the right. My E2 is at 1487 and still triple strip edno. They're keeping me on the same dose tonight (still 75 Gonal F, 150 Menopur, 5 Lupron) and then going back tomorrow morning to check things again.

Both the ultrasound tech and nurse said it looked likely trigger could be tomorrow, and if not tomorrow then Monday! I'm hoping tomorrow because after today's dose I'll be out of Gonal F and I didn't want to have to buy more. That shit's expensive!

As far as side effects go I have some bloating and definitely some discomfort. We walked around the zoo today for an hour and a half before we had to leave because walking was uncomfortable. Those ladies that have 20+ follies #praisehands. I have less than 10 sizeable follies. I can't imagine what it's like with more!!
I've also cried a bit while watching the olympics; like every time the national anthem plays. Go Team!


No comments:

Post a Comment