Monday, August 15, 2016

Cycle Updates

We stimmed for 12 days and were able to do the trigger on Sunday night at 11:30pm so we go in Tuesday at 11:30am for the retrieval. I didn't write down the exact numbers (the tech said she give me a copy of my records sheet but she forgot and I forgot) but on Sunday morning I had 8-10 mature follicles and a few smaller ones hanging around. Hopefully the trigger gives them a boost and I can get some more mature eggs retrieved. I'm excited to be at the retrieval finally, but I'm also terrified I'm going to ovulate early and terrified they'll get in there. And I'm afraid with not having smaller numbers right now that limits my chance for success as they fertilize and grown. I can only think positive thoughts and let what happens happens. At this point it is out of my hands.

And for another edition of Overheard at the Fertility Clinic: "It looks like garlic gloves in there. I have to concentrate to make sure I don't count one twice!"


No comments:

Post a Comment