Tuesday, December 20, 2016

50 Days Until Transfer!

50 days until FET!

I got my period last Tuesday and went in on Thursday for blood work and ultrasound in order to start BCP for our FET cycle. I have 5 complex cysts from the IVF cycle - 4 over 20mm and a 13mm. I have another ultrasound this Thursday to make sure they are going down in size.

I've been on BCP for 6 days and it's just as terrible as usual. Headache for days, cranky as all get out. I can't wait for this part of the process to be over.

I have to have another saline sonohystogram to make sure everything is still looking good down below, then ultrasound for lining/bloodwork on 1/16/17, ultrasound for lining on 1/28/16, and then FET on 2/8/17! The minimal monitoring is a nice change in pace. The less I have to wake up early and battle traffic across town and back the better!

I have a good feeling about this cycle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment