Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Embryo Update

We started with 11 eggs retrieved. 9 were fertilized with ICSI. 7 MADE IT BIOPSY AND FREEZE!! I can't express how many this makes me. Our first cycle we had 10 retrieved, 8 fertilized, 1 transferred (chemical) and zero frozen. I was absolutely NOT expecting 7 to make it to freezing! I was optimistically thinking 4 or 5 but panicky thinking none were going to make it. I'm so realized we made it this far. Of course we still have quite a few hurdles to leap. Next up: we have to wait aabout week for our PGS results to come back. Please please please let there be at least 1 normal. Please!

I may or may not have done this move at my desk at work. And then cried a bit.

I'm still feeling very bloated and it's really starting to get to me. I want to go run and lift weights and all those things but I know I'm still recovering and shouldn't do anything crazy right now. Just take it slow. Hopefully my (so freaking slow) 45 minutes walks will help me, mentally at least.
My boobs and nips are also still so sore!

No comments:

Post a Comment