Saturday, December 3, 2016

Post Retrieval: Day 2

We got our second report post retrieval. All 9 are still growing. The nurse said they should be between 2 and 4 cells. We have 3 2-cell, 2 3-cell, and 4 4-cells.

This process of waiting for reports is nerve wracking. It's all completely out of our control. We keep looking ahead to February when we would do a frozen transfer and then I keep reminding myself it's IF we have any embryos make it to day 5. IF we have any embryos that survive the big freeze. IF we have any embryos that come back from PGS as normal. And there is absolutely nothing we can do at this point. For now I'm going to keep holding on to hope.

Recovery wise: I'm feeling better and better after the retrieval (And WAY better on this day 2 than last time!). I'm still a little crampy, uncomfortable, and bloated, but it's getting better. I lost 2 pounds since yesterday so soon I'll be closer to normal and I can work out in the next few days thank goodness! I miss the gym so much. It's my destress place and without it I don't know what to do!

Swole Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment