Tuesday, January 3, 2017

43 Days Until FET

We are now at 43 days until FET.

Christmas this year was so much harder than I thought it would be. We celebrated Christmas eve with friends and family, including 2 friends who have a 5 month and 3 month old respectively. Normally seeing them is fine, but I think having so many other people around all wanting to see and play with and talk about the babies it really it hard that my and my husband don't have that. That this is the 3rd Christmas we've been trying and neither of those friends had to have even ONE disappointing Christmas. I had a breakdown and cried in my friends basement for 15 minutes and then cried the rest of the night at home. It wasn't a pleasant Christmas eve, that's for sure. But that is infertility. Very unpleasant. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment