Friday, July 22, 2016

Sonohysterogram and Trial Transfer

Yesterday was a huge day for us! I was finally able to have my saline sonohysterogram and trial transfer. I was having breakthrough bleeding that derailed my sono last week but finally after 12 days my bleeding stopped on Monday.

My appointment started with the ultrasound tech scanning my bladder to make sure it was full, to which she said my bladder looked beautiful. The doctor came in and quickly did the sono. I've read stories about it being painful or uncomfortable but I didn't feel a single thing. My doctor said my uterus looked great and that I must have great tubes because of how the saline was moving, not that that has helped us in the last 22 months...The trial transfer was next, and was also quick and painless. An easy entry of the catheters and said all set! Everything looks great so we can start Lupron on Sunday!

After these two procedures we injection training with one of the IVF nurses. My husband worked as a vet assistant in high school so he has some experience mixing and giving meds so hopefully it will all go smoothly. I'm excited to finally start!


The last big piece yesterday was paying! See ya later money! Bye bye! $10,000 went away so fast!


We put the cost on two different credit cards so we can get both Southwest and Delta airline points. We'll have to babymoon somewhere really great.

So next steps: I start Lupron on Sunday, stop BCP on Thursday, first ultrasound and blood work the following Tuesday and hopefully start stims, if so another ultrasound and blood work on Friday. Then we play it by ear.



1 comment:

  1. Nice Information, Thanks for sharing such a nice detail about IVF treatment, to know more information about infertility visit my page the IVF Treatment Punjab.

    ReplyDelete