Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Guilt

I can't be the only one that has bought things for a baby I don't have yet, right? I've only bought two very small things so far:

1. A sleeping onsie. I saw it on sale for super cheap right around the time a friend announced her pregnancy. I had all intentions to give it to her as a gift but then didn't.
2. A cardboard, write-on, blank calendar to use at a (my) baby shower so guests can guess the due date from the dollar section at Target.

I also have a registry on BabyList (I've had a long 22 months to put a lot of thought into what I want on my registry) and they send updates every week of price changes. When I see something at an especially low price I'm always tempted to just purchase it! But I feel super weird and guilty about having the two items that I do have.


It's also totally normal to have my baby shower and the nursery all planned as well, right? I have pinterest boards and amazon wish lists for each...  


No comments:

Post a Comment