Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Juicy Follicles

Had my CD13 appointment. I have 3 small follicles on the right: 7mm, 10mm, 10mm; I have two mature follicles on the left: 19mm, 20mm. I'll trigger tonight and then we have the IUI on Thursday morning.

I totally gave up on the no dairy/no sugar diet my acupuncturist recommended and I was afraid it would affect my follicles and they wouldn't grow at all, but they did! I'm so happy for the little guys!

Good news: Clomid didn't kill me like it did last month. I didn't cry or threaten kill anyone and only had a handful of hot flashes. I'd call that a success!

I also have had some discomfort since CD 9 or 10 in my left ovary. I was really afraid they were going to find a cyst since I usually only get this feeling the day of ovulation (and of course my brain went into over drive thinking I was going to ovulate early and totally miss the iui window, because infertility brain makes me crazy).



No comments:

Post a Comment