Tuesday, January 3, 2017

36 Days Until FET

The holidays are over.


And we are now at 36 days until FET! Almost just one month. After a lot of hassle with my insurance company all of my meds finally arrived last week, just under the cut off for 2016's deductible year. I never like New Years, I've always thought it to be a very overrated holiday, and now I like it even less. Our deductibles reset and now our procedure costs have gone back up. Those $5 ultrasounds are back to $150 each. Luckily with an FET I only have 2 scans scheduled, but I have to have another saline sonohystogram tomorrow and that will cost a bit.


Now I have to get back on my healthy eating plan as well. I took a nice, long break for the holidays but now I just feel gross. Back to salads and low carbs!


No comments:

Post a Comment