Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Monitoring Day

I had another monitoring appointment yesterday and the ultrasound showed Right - 19,18,13, 13, 11, 10 and Left - 20, 19, 17.5, 17.5, 17, 16, 14, 12, with estrodial at 1279 (so slow rising....hmmmm). My retrieval is set for Thursday at 11:30am so hopefully some of those smaller follicles catch up by then. The two ovidrels I took yesterday should give them a boost. I'm happy to get these little eggs out of me because wearing pants right now is a struggle! I'm also a ball of emotions.when I was at my blood draw appointment because the phleb was just so nice! She told me it took her 4 years of try and treatments before having her first son and now he's off to college in the Fall 😭 Hopefully that will be me in 18 years!

These ovaries, man





No comments:

Post a Comment