Thursday, November 24, 2016

Stims Day 5 Update

Happy Thanksgiving Infertility World!

When you don't know if the bloat is from too much food or fertility meds

I had an ultrasound and blood work on Wednesday (Stims Day 5) and things look ok. I had 10 follies less than 8mm on each side (up from 17 AFC on Saturday) and my estrogen was 118. During my first cycle at this same point in time I had 17 total, down from a AFC of 27 and my estrogen was 64. I'm definitely feeling bloated and crampy/twinges in my lady bits, and have been for a few days. Last cycle it wasn't until day 7 that I was like oh I think this may be working. So with my Google University medical degree my professional opinion is that things are looking a bit better this cycle. Tomorrow morning is another scan and blood work. I'm hoping for good news :)


No comments:

Post a Comment