Wednesday, October 18, 2017

39 Week Update

Still here. Still pregnant. Still waiting.

I'm 2cm dilated and 70% effaced, which is no change from last week, but the dr said it's still good progress. If they do have to induce me it shouldn't be as hard and would potentially just start me on pitocin instead of having to get cervadil first. If I make it to my appointment next week then we will schedule an induction for 41 weeks just in case (I'm hoping I don't make it passed the weekend).  Baby is getting even lower and the Dr. seemed surprised I was still walking 30-45 minutes every day with how low they are! In the last day or two I've noticed a lot more contractions, especially between last evening and now. I hadn't been timing them because they aren't painful at all, but I'm beginning to think maybe I should. Other than that it's still same old same old! Waiting waiting waiting....

Pregnancy Week: 39 weeks
Cravings: None
Aversions: I've had more of an appetite the last few weeks, I think because baby has dropped so I have some more room in my stomach these days. 
Symptoms: Cramping, contractions, tiredness.
Weight Gain: 13.9 lbs.Stomach measuring 36cm, up from 34 last week.
Emotional Breakdowns: Quite a few. I sobbed for an hour last week while watching Dancing With the Stars, plus a few other crying moments. 
Achievements: We're all set and ready for this baby! We're just waiting to meet them!!

Every time I've called someone in the last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment