Monday, October 9, 2017

37 Week Update

Today is 37+3. At our 37 week appointment last week I was 1.5 cm dilated, 70% effaced. The dr said it was good progress and if I do end up needing to be induced it should make things a bit easier since I'm 'ripe' (hubs and I both giggled at that because we're very mature adults).

I've been having menstrual like cramps every day and contractions some days. I also have been getting this leg pain for about 2 weeks now randomly. It's in the inside upper thigh, almost groin area and feels almost like a charley horse. It makes my whole leg buckle and is very painful. The internet tells me it is baby pressing on a nerve. I forgot to bring it up to my dr last appointment but it has happened quite a bit more lately so it's on my list for this next appointment.

I'm still not gaining weight like I should. At 37 week appointment I had lost weight, about a pound. I think the dr. thinks I have an eating disorder so that's really great. I still haven't made it to gaining 15 lbs. He sent us for a growth scan again and baby is measuring right on track according to the ultrasound tech. She said baby's estimated weight is 6lbs 8 oz so nice and healthy!

I hit a new milestone. I had made it this far with only having to wake up once to pee at night but this past week I started having to get up twice most nights. Whomp whomp. Luckily I fall right back asleep but it still sucks having to get up when you're nice and cozy. 

I'm hoping to make it another week and a half to 2 weeks, and no more than that. But whenever baby decides to come we have the nursery all set and decorated finally! We are going to install the car seat tomorrow and besides my husband's hospital bag we are set set set!


No comments:

Post a Comment