Monday, February 6, 2017

2 Days until FET!

FET is on Wednesday so only two days away!

I was away at a work conference last week and my takeaway from it was: People have GOT TO STOP ASKING WHEN OTHERS ARE GOING TO HAVE KIDS/IF THEY WANT KIDS/ETC.

My boss asked my this twice this past week, and while I don't think it came from any place malicious, he has no idea what I'm dealing with or going through and how that seemingly simple question can make me, or anyone else feel. My reproductive health is none of your concern, bro.

In the "Other News" portion of our program:

Finished Lupron on 2/2/17 - During my conference we were always out, away from the hotel during my injection time slot so I was doing my injections in dirty bar bathrooms, trying to juggle vials and needles and alcohol wipes. Glad that's over with.

Started progesterone on 2/3/17. I was out of town from 1/31/17-2/5/17 so my nurse gave me crinone for 3 days so I wouldn't have to stick myself with that huge as needle. Crinone is a mess, people. I am also glad to be finished with that! Though, this morning my first PIO didn't go as planned. The nurse said they want me to do it in the AM but that I can move it to PM after transfer (I'm not a morning person), so 6am today my husband did my shot. It hurt a lot more than I remembered the other PIOs hurting and after he removed the needle he said "oops. I didn't change the needle to the smaller one". Which explains why I feel like I got hit up with a horse needle! Better luck tomorrow I suppose.

I'm currently on three estradiol patches a day until told otherwise.

Beta is 2 weeks away!

Good call on the size 7 feet, Chrissy


No comments:

Post a Comment