Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Beta Draw

I had my beta draw on Monday morning and the dr's office called in the afternoon to let me know it was negative. I took a FRER on Sunday morning which came back negative so I figured Monday's would be too. Being the unprofessional that I am, I put my client on hold so I could take the call form the dr. I didn't cry on the phone or at my desk on Monday so I'd consider that a successful day.


We will be doing another IUI with the same protocol so now it's just a waiting game for AF. I'm hoping she arrives on Thursday. I have a trip planned to visit my family next weekend and depending when AF comes I will have to change my flights. I'm currently scheduled to fly back home on the night of Monday, 5/2, but If I get AF today (Wednesday) I will have my CD 13 ultrasound on Monday 5/2 so I'll have to change my flight to Sunday evening. If I get AF on Thursday I'll have my CD 13 ultrasound on Tuesday 5/3. I will still be changing my flight though to arrive early in the morning on Monday so I don't have to take any of my PTO. I will be taking a half day on IUI day again so I don't want to be using more days than I need to! (did that make any sense? I think I was just rambling)

I'm also going to stop acupuncture treatments for now. I've been going fairly consistently since December and I think at this point I (and my wallet) just need a break. I am also going to stop my no-dairy diet. I'm going to still keep an eye on my sugar intake, but not be extreme about it. I think all these other things have been stressing me out more than necessary and sometimes a girl just wants some damn m&ms. 


No comments:

Post a Comment