Friday, March 11, 2016

Varicocele Surgery Day!

Yesterday was varicocele surgery day for Husband. The surgery itself lasted about an hour and a half; we were at the surgery center for about 4 hours. Not too bad. He was so drugged up when I first came into the recovery room. This is how our first conversation went:

 *M cocks his head, squints at me with confused eyes as I sit down*
M: we're married?
S:....yes.....
M: *nods his head a bit* cool.

.
.
.
M: *still squinty eyed* do we have sex?
S:.....yes......
M: *nods his head* nice.


He had some gooooood drugs. I'm glad he still thought I was attractive even when drugged and not knowing who I am.

But really, he's doing great. He was up and moving yesterday with just a little bit of pain. He's trying to be manly and not take the pain killers they prescribed him. He only had a little bit of swelling as well! The dr. said everything went well. They tied off a few big veins in there. Hopefully we will see some improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment