Thursday, March 24, 2016

#18

On to Cycle #18. I got my period yesterday. 2 days earlier than normal, so my luteal phase was only 12 days instead of the 14 it usually is. So now we're moving on to IUI. I will get CD3 testing tomorrow morning and my predicted date of IUI is April 6th or 7th. I spoke with my drs office yesterday and they are going to order the ovidrel through some pharmacy in Miami which will get the cost down to $100 instead of $189 which is great. I still have to pick the clomid up from the pharmacy here and start that CD5. Previously the ony symptom I had while on clomid was some hot flashes, but seeing as how I'm typically always freezing I think it just brought my temperature up to normal standards lol. I have an acupuncture appointment next Tuesday and will get those once a week for this cycle at least.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment