Thursday, July 20, 2017

99 Days!

Today is 99 days until Little Babe's due date!!! I can't believe we are down to double digits (though, let's be real, 99 is still a LOT of days!)!

We never heard from our regular OB after our fetal echo-cardiogram so I'm assuming that means everything is ok.

We got the rug down and the dresser put together in the baby's room. And then we promptly filled up the room with a ton of baby things from our first baby shower! I do have to say I feel so lucky and fortunate that every single person who attended actually bought something from our registry. We've all been to those showers (wedding and baby) where people go totally off the reservation and buy something weird and random and you have no idea what to do with. And you say thank you this is amazing! And secretly are trying to figure out where it is so you can return it for something you will use.... (This isn't just me right?)

Anyways, I'm slightly panicked because this first shower was a third of the size of my second shower later this summer and I have NO idea where things are going to go! We need to reorganize and declutter the house asap!

My latest obsession is baby schedules, feeding/pumping schedules, going back to work schedules, etc. I've been reading every article and blog trying to figure out how the heck women go back to work. I don't want to leave the little one! (I also don't want to have to wake up earlier than I already do lolol)

Pregnancy Week: 25 (26 weeks tomorrow!)
Cravings: None
Aversions: Chicken. Like always.
Symptoms: Very small appetite, lost a pound.
Weight Gain: 12 lbs.
Emotional Breakdowns: Half of one.
Achievements: Cluttered Baby's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment