Monday, March 27, 2017

7w6d: Ultrasound!

Oh goodness, I realized I never updated after our last appointment! We went in to our RE clinic for another ultrasound at 7w6d. Little Babe measured 8w1d with a heart rate of 171bmp. It was actually starting to look like a baby! It is always such a relief to see it with it's little heart beating away on the screen.
And the best news is that was our last RE appointment!! We have officially graduated!!


Our first OB appointment is later this week at 9w5d. I'm totally off estrogen patches and I should only have 4 PIO injections left! My but is going to be so happy. If my OB tells me I need to stay on PIO longer I might just have a breakdown in the drs office.

We have also finally told our families. We told parents, grandparents, and siblings, as well as a few very close friends. Other than those people we are going to keep it quiet for a few weeks longer.

Symptoms:
  • I had major food aversions for about two weeks, which finally abated during the last week. Vegetables and protein turned my face green. I've basically been surviving off of fruit and carbs.
  • Bloated: I have add to use the hair tie trick during the last week. I think of combination of general bloat as well as my all carb diet has contributed to my expanding waist line at this point. I'm still getting some exercise in, but my RE said to stick to walking for now which sucks. I'm hoping my OB clears me for some weights and jogging!
  • Tired: I want all the sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment