Friday, March 10, 2017

6w5d: Ultrasound

On Wednesday we had another ultrasound at 6 weeks, 5 days. Little Babe has gotten bigger and is more blob shaped than cute little soap bubble. I measured at 7 weeks and heart was at 135 bpm, so everything was still great looking!

It's such a relief to see that little heart beating away. I haven't really had symptoms; I've been tired, even after 8.5 hours of sleep, slightly sore boobs, and some slight food aversions. But not the nausea and vomiting that rom-coms and sit-coms tell me is the hallmark sign of pregnancy. This whole thing still doesn't seem real to me! I don't know if it will until I start bumping and can actually see the physical growth outside of me.

I get to start decreasing my patches to one patch every two days on Monday! And then progresterone stops at 10 weeks.

Until then, we have another ultrasound at our fertility clinic next week at 7w6d and then our first OB appointment two weeks after that. I love seeing tiny Little Babe so often :)

I'm so happy! Much like these animals:

No comments:

Post a Comment