Friday, February 26, 2016

CD3 Testing



Today was Cycle Day 3 testing for me: blood work up and vaginal ultrasound.

I had previous CD3 blood work drawn in November 2015 through my regular gyno, which resulted in me being put on thyroid medication for a slightly elevated TSH level. The workup today is apparently more extensive, really getting into the various hormones.

I also had a vaginal ultrasound to check the insides of my lady bits. I had a vaginal ultrasound done back in 2013 due to a messed up period/birth control situation so luckily this wasn't new to me. The first time was a bit of a surprise, but now I guess I'm a pro.

The tech wouldn't tell me anything other than "looks good, you're all set" soooo who knows. We have a follow up appointment scheduled on 3/7/16 with the Dr. to review the test results and make a plan for the future. We shall see, we shall see.

In other news Husband has had his man-bit surgery moved up to March 10th from March 31st. 

No comments:

Post a Comment